VTA State Conference 2018
The VTA State Conference is again being held at Mantra Lorne on the Great Ocean Road from 18-20 March 2018.
The VTA is assembling a fantastic line up of speakers to address delegates to the three day event around the theme of
Profit or Perish: Achieving Sustained Success in Transport.
Transport operators are in business to facilitate the efficient movement of goods through the supply chain, but to do this it is essential for them to by profitable and successful in their own right. The Victorian Transport Association makes no apology for helping members to be profitable and successful, which is why State Conference 2018 has been developed with sustained profitability and success for transport operators as a core theme.
The VTA is assembling a highly-credentialed list of influential speakers from industry, government academia to address delegates around the key profitability drivers of customers, infrastructure, technology, safety and equipment, and looks forward to welcoming members and other delegates for the two-day conference.
Sunday, 18 – Tuesday,20 March 2018
Mantra Resort, Lorne
Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, VIC, 3232
PH: 1800 638 834
For the first time, the VTA has developed a partners’ program for delegates intending to bring a spouse or partner, consisting of a one-hour massage, wine tasting experience at a nearby vineyard, two-course lunch and return transfers. Further information is contained in the flyer.
The VTA can also arrange discounted accommodation for the Saturday night for any delegates intending to make a long weekend of it and take advantage of the warmer weather and daylight savings. Contact the VTA to add this onto your registration.
Date & Time
18th March ,
· Early Bird Package: $1,225 inclusive of accommodation, meals and conference materials. Registration by 1 March 2018 to enjoy Early Bird savings.
· 2-Day Conference Only: $1,000 two conference including meals (no accommodation)
· 1-Day Conference Only: $400 inclusive of lunch (Monday OR Tuesday, no accommodation)
· 1-Day Conference Only: $750 inclusive of 1 nights’ accommodation (Sunday OR Monday) and meals
· Full Conference (non-early bird): $1,380 inclusive of accommodation, meals and conference materials
GST additional. Register by 1 March 2018 to enjoy Early Bird savings.