We invite you to become a part of Australia’s premier industry association. Full Membership is available to those who actually participate as owners of Freight & Logistics Businesses (Road, Rail, Sea or Air) and Associate Membership is offered to other interested parties (eg. Suppliers, Consultants, etc). Victorian Transport Association membership is an investment not only in your business, but in the long term viability and success of the entire industry.
There are many benefits in joining the VTA, including:
- Timely updates on industry issues
- “Member Only” access to the VTA website – including access to cost indices and fuel levy calculations, as well as operational and industrial advice.
- Industrial relations information & advocacy, including up-to-date advice the National Employment Standards (NES), the operation of the new transport awards, compliance with the Victorian owner driver’s legislation, and advice on unfair dismissals and other specific IR matters.
- Participation in VTA committees and groups: we host group meetings related to specific issues including:
- Long Distance Group
- People Group
- Technology Group
- General Freight
- Wharf Carrier Group
- Individual phone and personal contact with the VTA Executive team who can address your specific queries.
- Opportunities to network with a broad range of your industry peers, our supporters/alliance partners (who offer various services to VTA members), as well as with relevant government officials and politicians.
- Training – Some of the training we deliver include:
- Masterclass Series (Management training)
- Cadetship in Logistics
- Driver Training
- Chain of Responsibility Awareness
- Chain of Responsibility Management
- Incident Response Workshop
- Pallet managment
- Prescribed Industry Waste
If you would like to join or find out more please call us on 03 9646 8590 or Contact Us