VTA State Conference 20th March to 22nd March 2022 (Days Sessions Only Available)
Information for delegates HERE
Due to unprecedented demand the VTA Conference is now fully booked for those requiring accommodation.
Day Sessions only are still available.
Thank you all for your outstanding support of the conference.
Please contact Kevin Halpin (0412 684 260) should you have any queries.
Sunday March 20th to Tuesday March 22nd 2022
VTA State Conference – sponsored by TWUSUPER
Silverwater Resort, Phillip Island
17 Potters Hill Rd, San Remo
The Victorian Transport Association is hosting its annual State Conference from 20 to 22 March 2022 at Silverwater Resort, Phillip Island.
Proudly sponsored by TWUSUPER, the Conference will feature a range of speakers from industry, regulators, government and other key stakeholders for timely and informative discussions on issues impacting the industry including infrastructure, industrial relations, taxation, training and education, safety and technology, and other matters.
VTA State Conference 2022 – “Attaining Post Pandemic Supply Chain Certainty”
COVID-19 has laid bare the supply chain challenges that have disrupted the transport industry for years.
Labour shortages, an ageing workforce, out-of-date training and licencing regulations, and a reliance on imports to support our industry have created a perfect storm that have brought our supply chains to the brink of collapse.
State Conference 2022 will tackle these issues head on, with a focus on how Attaining Post Pandemic Supply Chain Certainty is paramount for Australia’s economic security. Hear from prominent industry leaders from government, regulators, operators and suppliers on what is needed to safeguard our industry’s future, and enable the freight and logistics sector to support and facilitate Australia’s economic and national prosperity.
Conference’s details and “paper” booking form are available here.
Or you can register online here.
Date & Time
20th March ,
Information for Delegates
17 Potters Hill Road
San Remo VIC 3925
PH: (03) 5671 9300
- Members-Only Full Package Rate: $1,350 (includes 2 nights’ accommodation, all conference sessions, all meals and conference materials). *includes associate members
- Full Package Rate: $1,600 (includes 2 nights’ accommodation, all conference sessions, meals and conference materials).
- Sun/Mon Package: $1,100 (includes Sunday night accommodation, Sunday/Monday conference sessions, all meals including Sunday evening dinner and materials).
- Mon/Tues Package: $1,300 (includes Monday night accommodation, Monday/Tuesday conference sessions, meals (including Monday evening dinner) and materials).
- Mon/Tues Conference Only: $1,200 (includes Monday/Tuesday conference sessions, meals (morning and afternoon teas, lunch and Monday evening dinner) and materials).
- One Day Conference Only: $550 (includes Monday OR Tuesday conference sessions, meals (morning and afternoon teas and lunch) and materials).
- Under 30’s: $1,120 (includes 2 nights’ accommodation, all conference sessions, meals and conference materials).