VTA State Conference 2019 – Keeping Up with Transport Reform 24-26 March 2019
Keeping Up with Transport Reform
The Australian transport industry is experiencing massive change, with state and Commonwealth legislative, regulatory and other authorities undertaking reviews and implementing reforms in 2019 that will impact every operator.
Reforms to heavy vehicle licensing, road user charges, minimum standards, training and education, heavy vehicle national law and other areas will affect how operators interact with their customers, suppliers, employees and others in the supply chain. It is more important than ever that operators understand these changes and what it means for their business.
VTA State Conference 2019 will provide a forum for delegates to interact with the transport industry stakeholders that are behind these changes. This is your chance to hear directly from highly-credentialed speakers from government, regulators, and road, rail and other authorities, and contribute to important decisions that will impact our industry.
A complete list of conference speakers and topics is available HERE.
Details as follow:
What: VTA State Conference 2019
When: 24-26 March 2019 (Sunday-Tuesday)
Where: Silverwater Resort, Phillip Island, Victoria
- Early Bird Package: $1,250 inclusive of accommodation, meals and conference materials
- 2-Day Conference Only: $1,100 two conference including meals (no accommodation)
- 1-Day Conference Only: $500 inclusive of lunch (Monday OR Tuesday, no accommodation)
- 1-Day Conference Only: $800 inclusive of 1 nights’ accommodation (Sunday OR Monday) and meals
- Full Conference (non-early bird): $1,400 inclusive of accommodation, meals and conference materials
GST additional. Register by 8 March to enjoy Early Bird savings.
To reserve your place please call the VTA on 03 9646 8590 or email email@example.com
Date & Time
24th March ,
Silverwater Resort, Phillip Island, Victoria
For pricing please refer to the event’s details.