32nd Australian Freight Industry Awards
The Australian Freight Industry Awards are among the most coveted accolades in the Australian transport industry, recognising the outstanding achievements of Australian freight and logistics operators and the people they employ.
This year marks the 32nd Anniversary of the Awards, which are proudly sponsored by TWUSUPER and Viva Energy Australia. It gives me great pleasure to extend you the enclosed invitation to the presentation celebration at the Palladium at Crown on Saturday, September 3 2022, which will be a night to remember.
The Australian Freight Industry Awards are but one way that the Victorian Transport Association recognises the fantastic achievements of operators right across our industry. I encourage you and your organisation to nominate for any of the seven Award categories being contested this year:
- Female Leadership Award – sponsored by Viva Energy Australia
- Investment in People Award – sponsored by Logical Staffing Solutions
- Application of Technology Award – sponsored by Transport Certification Australia
- Young Achiever Award – sponsored by Daimler Truck & Bus
- Best Practice Safety Award – sponsored by Gallaghers
- Sustainable Environment Award – sponsored by National Transport Insurance
The deadline for entries and purchasing tickets is Monday, 29 August. Tickets can be purchased here.
If you wish to enter one of these prestigious awards the criteria and entry form can be downloaded here.
In commemoration of this 32nd Anniversary of these important awards, we’ve assembled a short video compilation of past highlights for you to review here:
Date & Time
03rd September ,
Palladium at Crown
Individual Tickets: $375 (excluding GST)
Table of 10: $3,500 (excluding GST)