Master Class – Improving Customer Service 2019 Courses – 19th September 2019
Every year Businesses lose millions of dollars in potential profits due to poor customer service skills at all levels. Do you know what your existing and prospective customers really need? Do you and your team have good listening skills? Do you and your team have the skills to be great problem solvers?
This half day workshop will help you better understand customer service. You will learn techniques which help drive business improvement.
Mindshop facilitator Barry Jenner has a history of improving transport company systems based on the skills given to people. You will be able to help your people be better at what they do and get them to the next level.
Previous attendees at other Master Classes:
“Exposure to simple tools and methods to identify key actions to effect change”
“Very informative day – thank you.”
What the workshop will cover
- Road map to great customer service
- Now, Where, How
- Magic Wand, Pareto Analysis
- Who are our customers and what are their needs?
- Mitigating customer service risks
- Listening skills and 5 Why’s
- Measuring and Monitoring Customer Service – Force Field,
- Designing surveys
- Loyalty Ladder
- Mitigating Customer Service Risks
- Handling complaints and difficult customers – 6 step process
- Developing your Customer Service One Page Plan
- You will leave with skills and knowledge to improve customer service and profitability
- You will leave having pulled together key strategies and actions into your own One Page Customer Service Plan
- You will receive handouts, and telephone and online support for six weeks following the workshop
September 19, 2019
Day & Time
VTA Offices – Level 1, Mirrat House, 46 Kooringa Way (Webb Dock) Port Melbourne