Master Class – Coaching and Developing People 2019 Courses – 17th October 2019
Coaching and Developing People
There is a wealth of resource material available for team leaders but where does a team member learn how to do their job more effectively? It is not just about attending meetings. We need a process to ensure that we leverage the skills and experience of every team member.
This half day strategy planning workshop is designed to help you understand and establish sound skills to build your own effective team via coaching and developing people.
Delivered by experienced Mindshop facilitator Barry Jenner, the Coaching and Developing People workshop will provide you with the tools and processes needed to ensure that your participation as either a team leader or team member will be effective
What the workshop will cover
- Improve business through teamwork
- Understand the key elements of successful teams
- Build your team
- Run a successful team
- Prepare a one page team building plan
- You will leave with the skills and knowledge to run a successful team.
- You will leave the workshop having pulled together key strategies and actions into a one-page Team Building plan.
- You will receive a workbook, as well as telephone and online support for six weeks following the
October 17, 2019
Day & Time