TWUSUPER is the Industry SuperFund for the people who keep Australia moving. As one of Australia’s original Industry SuperFunds, we carry the Industry SuperFund symbol which means we:
- are run only to benefit our members
- provide access to affordable insurance paid from your super
- offer straightforward investment options.
We’re proud to look after the people whose hard work ensures we have fresh food in our supermarkets, petrol to pump into our cars, and we can get to work and go on holiday.
Our Account Managers are here to help employers navigate their super obligations and prepare their employees for retirement.
to find your local Account Manager and their contact details. They can provide you with:
- assistance in paying your super contributions
- free workplace education sessions for your employees
- clarification around legislative updates that affect super.
General advice on this webpage has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness. Refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) at twusuper.com.au/pds. The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product.